Sunday, September 26, 2021 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Village of Vankoughnet (Exact address will be revealed upon registration)
View on Google Maps
A curated selection of local Muskoka artists and artisans, showing and selling their work in sheltered tents, along a private winding forest path, surrounded by a cathedral of trees in a mixture of shade and sun. There are many places to sit, spread out on a picnic blanket and set up lawn chairs. All attendees are encouraged to bring their own picnic and lawn chair and water bottles. There will be musical performances throughout the day, a curated program of professional Canadian singer-songwriters. In our first year, we have hired Grainne Ryan from Stouffville to perform as well as manage the stage and MC the event. There are outdoor washroom facilities as well as a hand sanitization station. There is an outdoor faucet with hot and cold running water. We will also have a room temperature water bottle filling station on site, bring your own ice! All Covid safety protocols will be in effect, including sanitizing, masks for designated vendor areas and social distancing in picnic areas.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• There will be designated areas where masks will be required to be worn, including the front entrance registration booth, the Village Garden Gift Shop, the Green Forest Gallery as well as the terrace and Box of Paints Studio. Everywhere else is considered mask free with 6 feet social distancing.
• No walk-up traffic will be permitted, advance registration is required to attend.
• All visitors will be counted as they come and go so that we can provide a headcount at any time.
• All visitors must sign in and provide proof of registration through EventBrite
• All vendors and visitors must be willing to sign a declaration OR provide proof of partial or full vaccination status OR show proof of a negative Covid test within the past 48 hours
• Children above the age of 2 must wear a mask in designated areas
• No animals are permitted on the premises during the festival
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed, we are not a licensed venue
• No drugs
• No unauthorized selling
• All children must be accompanied by an adult and are not permitted to wander the premises on their own.
• Keep food and garbage contained. If you encounter wildlife, do not feed any animals on or near the property, this includes chipmunks, squirrels, foxes, turkeys, deer, etc. Please leave the environment clean and clear of garbage by using the cans provided.
• All attendees understand that photos and livestream videos will be aired via the Internet and used in promotion of the artists, the festival and the gallery.
• All guests agree to abide by a civil and polite code of conduct. If there is a dispute or a problem with another person, please bring the issue forward directly to the Festival Director, Jennifer
Claveau. All guests are expected to behave in a kind and courteous manner and if they don’t, they will be asked to leave.
• We ask that if you chew gum, that you dispose of it in the garbage cans provided.
• This is a smoke free event. If smoking on the road, please do not leave butts on the ground, use the can of sand at the front entrance.
• If you wish to leave and come back, you will require a hand stamp for re-entry and you can get this on your way out from our greeter.
• No one is permitted to walk into the private forested area bordering the village or past the back property border marked by yellow rope, unless accompanied by the Festival Organizers and
Homeowners, Jennifer Claveau and Ian North.